Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mane 6 May Use Skulirls's Engine



Mane 6's AnnouncementKeep Skulirls Growing
Update:Still have questions? Then visit Mane 6'sOfficial FAQ, where they also have additional character tsers and whatnot.

As of now Mane 6 is no longer producing My Little Pony fangames, but with Lauren Faust on the tm they have a bright future; and if Lab Zero Games'sKeep Skulirls GrowingIndieGoGo campaign rches $750,000 their future will be brighter still. You see, Lab Zero Games has offered Mane 6 their Skulirls engine for free if we can raise their campaign to $750,000, and this mns that thespiritualsuccessor to Fighting is Magic will be in full high-definition, run on consoles and have full Linux support. This would be a huge boost to fighting game enthusiasts everywhere, and even though the game doesn't include ponies I would still highly encourage you to donate to the campaign. I think I might even contribute a bit myself, although unfortunately I can't spare much...

Will I post much on Mane 6's new game? It's a bit too rly to say, but I will follow the development of their game whether it ftures ponies or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment