Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Little Game Dev Marathon



My Little Game Dev Marathon
The friendly folks over at the My Little Game Dev forumsfigured that they should hold their own game development marathon, and unlike the more well-known My Little Game Jam this event lasts for two whole weeks starting today,giving you plenty of time to work on your drm fangame. There isn't a required theme in this event: you just need to show up with a completed game by the end of the event that does not fture R34 (although creepypasta is allowed, thankfully). Shame I probably won't have my pet project fangame finished in time...ah well, at lst it should be out sometime this yr.

Want more details on the contest? You can find them here, and once you've crted a game you can submit it to this thrd:http://www.mylittlegamedev.com/thrd-768.html. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment